Laticrete’s VAPOR BAN ER
Vapor Ban ER
VAPOR BAN™ ER is a rapid curing, single-coat moisture vapor barrier designed for controlling the moisture vapor emission rate from new or existing concrete slabs. A two part, 100% solids epoxy, it exceeds ASTM F3010 standard with a perm rating of 0.094 grains/h/ft2/in. Hg (5.4 ng/h • m2 • Pa). VAPOR BAN ER is oil tolerant and can be applied by squeegee or roller. For decorative and resinous coating applications, VAPOR BAN ER can be pigmented through the use of SPARTACOTE® Universal Pigments (a full line of vibrant color pigments for both polyaspartic and epoxy products) and can accept broadcasts of either blended flakes or blended quartz without negatively affecting its performance.
- Vapor Ban ER
- Ensures protection of moisture/pH sensitive floor coverings.
- Reduce MVER <25 to below 3lbs/1000sqft/24hrs
- Use on concrete up to 100% RHH / 14pH
- Ideal for slab-on-grade construction and elevated slabs.
- Can be used for the installation of vinyl, rubber, VCT, carpet, wood, ceramic tile, stone and other moisture sensitive floor coverings and floor adhesives.
- A moisture vapor barrier and primer, ALL-IN-ONE.
- Can be applied over new concrete in as little as 5 days.
- Fast cure: ability to apply finish floor goods.
- Compatible with non-water based adhesives for hardwood, vinyl, carpet and tile.
- Can be pigmented with Spartacote Universal Pigments.
3 gallon kit
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.